Invitation to Tender
ViVi Media Limited is inviting suitable companies to tender for the provision of website and mobile application development.
Companies meeting the eligibility requirements and who believe that they can fulfil the tender requirements below can contact CEO Darren Guest by email, email@example.com, or by post, ViVi Media, i-centrum, Birmingham B7 4BP.
Opening date for applications is 9.00am Thursday 8th February 2018 and closing date for tenders to be received is 9.00am Monday 19th February 2018.
Tenders can be made via email or post but must show valid proof that ViVi Media received them by the closing date.
ViVi Media is looking to redevelop and improve it’s website and mobile applications This will include an improved user interface and the creation of an interactive platform for live member discussions.
Portals are needed to both editorial and advertising to be submitted, checked and verified before going live.
Work will also include:
• to redevelop the existing platform into a modular, structured codebase;
• Create location capabilities within the app;
• Generate data capture and secure storage across system
• Elastic search for treatments;
• Change structure from PDF to HTML/Java
• Build filter for analytic capture;
• Website to link with patient App;
• UX improvements;
• To follow after initial build is User Testing Support and user interface development
To be eligible for consideration of its tender a tenderer should meet the following requirements.
The successful Tender will have a proven track record in writing code, developing mobile applications, creating WordPress websites and will be able to provide two trade references to confirm this.
The Tenderer must e able to attend regular meetings with ViVi Media at our offices in Birmingham, a minimum of 5 hours once a week, and any charges for this must be clearly indicated in the tender application.